Naqel Express collects the following data:
• Contact data: Information such as name, email address, phone number to contact you when you use our services
• Profile data: To know your delivery preferences, order history, payment preferences etc. from you Naqel account with us
• Shipment data: Information such as location address, shipment documents etc to enable the pick-up and delivery of your shipments
• Enquiry/Survey data: Information such your name, email, contact number etc you share when you complete a form to send a query, raise a complaint, participate in a feedback survey etc.
You directly provide Naqel Express with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you use the following services:
• Schedule a pickup
• Track a shipment
• Send enquiry through contact us form, email or call
• Submit your CV through Career or Become a Courier links
• Use or visit our website via your browser’s cookies.
• Create logins on the website, Naqel mobile app
For shipment deliveries
• Sharing your updated personal information for shipment delivery purposes to Naqel Customer service or Courier or on the link send via SMS to share or update your location when you have to receive a delivery from us as well your personal ID for high value shipments
• Share your personal ID for high value shipments to facilitate customs clearance
• Register online or place an order for shipping services through Naqel clients.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
• Complete a lead generation or enquiry form through email campaigns and digital ad campaigns on social media and Google
Help & Support
• Naqel Customer service agents may ask for your personal information to service in tracing, updating your shipments.
Naqel Express collects your data so that we can:
• Process your order
• Manage your accounts
• Handle your shipments [processing the shipment with your personal data for delivery purpose]
• Marketing: advertisements, SMS/Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
If you agree, Naqel Express will share your data with its partner companies so that they may proceed the actions on behalf of Naqel.
When Naqel Express processes your order, it may send your data to 3rd parties, and also use the resulting information from Governmental sectors, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
Naqel Express securely stores your data at their main datacenters located in KSA.
Naqel Express Datacenters are highly secure digitally [security controls are in place] and physically [protected from unauthorized access, fire systems, disaster recovery and power high availability].
Naqel Express will keep your Personal data for time period maximum 10 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing all the detailed personal data from the main database.
Naqel Express would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of any partner companies, we may have from time to time.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Naqel Express from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of our 3rd parties.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes or receive any marketing emails or product updates, please click on the unsubscribe link in the footer of the marketing email you received and you will be unsubscribed. If you need to directly contact us for any clarification regarding marketing please email email@example.com.
Naqel Express would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
• The right to access - You have the right to request Naqel Express for copies of your personal data.
• The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Naqel Express to correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request to complete information you believe is incomplete.
• The right to erasure — You have the right to request that Naqel Express erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Naqel Express restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Naqel Express processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Naqel Express transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at:
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia: Unified No. 920020505, Toll Free number. 8002464444
Bahrain: Toll Free number: 80020800
United Arab Emirates: Unified No. 0097143131800
Or write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit aIIaboutcookies.org.
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding your preferences
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Session Cookies (Functionality) — Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. These cookies are used so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Persistent or tracking Cookies – These cookies are used to store user preferences. This allows the you to customize how information is presented through our website. These changes make the site easier to navigate.
• Remarketing — When you visit another website after browsing our website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website. This happens when online data collected through the above two cookies is shared with our advertising partners like Google Ads, social media ads etc.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the website, aIIaboutcookies.org, tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Write to us: email@example.com
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Naqel Express has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact Naqel Cybersecurity Team.